5 Oct 2011
3 Oct 2011
- When: It was somewhere in between summer and autumn, can't remember exactly because it took ages until I finally got all the images.
- Where: Mayfield Studio, Newcastle Upon Tyne, England
- Photographer: Martin Smith.
- Theme/Inspiration: The link is no longer working, but brief sounded something like this: Wear something black, grey or white and as plain as possible, this is about you as the subject, not the clothes, no make up, hair down and a little messy. The most important thing is the natural and 'deconstructed' look and feel.
- Clothes - simple - combination of black, white & denim pieces. Short denim shorts from label; high-wasted denim shorts, Topshop; denim vest, RiverIsland; white shirt from Milano, Italy; black jeans, Bershka; white mini skirt - h&m (all my own)
All in all, I felt really myself in this natural look. Some of them comented me being Barbara's Palvin lookalike in these pictures - if so -I don't mind at all. Barbara is even same age as me. She's definitely one of those new fashion world faces I like at the moment.